Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW

Wow....it just keeps coming. We went out this morning and measured 5 inches on our railing. Now I am sure that we have at least 5 more. We really need it!!! It will definitly be a white Christmas. The kids are out of school and it is nice not traveling anywhere in this weather. I am not sure how long it is suppose to last. I love it when it snow. Everything is so white and pretty!!! Especially the big trees that are behind my house. We hope that you are all warm and happy!!! Having great thoughts of the holidays and the ones you love. I have included some pictures of the trees behind my house and also some pics of Dale and his family at Sammy's baptism. Dallas did the baptism in spanish. Their were lots of investigators there. I couldn't understand anything but felt the spirit. Sammy was so excited!!! Dallas confirmed Sammy the following day in sacrament at the spanish ward in Heber. We are proud that Sammy has made this decision to be baptised!!! Congrats. Take Care all!! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...