Monday, March 30, 2009

April is almost here!!!

March was just a little busy so I have to say I am so glad that April is almost here. It has been really cold the last few weeks so I am also looking forward to the warm weather and to working out in our yard. Darin is at Zermatt and still really enjoys his job. Jenessa is trunky! If you were a missionary you know that is how some missionaries get when they are getting close to going home. They have their trunks packed! Nessa has her bags packed and in spirit she is down at BYU already. I told her I just hope she can graduate! Larissa is waiting for the paperwork to come through so we can go get her drivers license. I really don't mind if it takes awhile. Travis' voice is squeeking.......that time of life. He is growing and eating like a weed!! Ty, Phil and Nate just live on the computer! If I didn't give them boundries they would stay on morning, noon and night. Forget about school! We have a few birthdays to celebrate this month but we have decided that since Phil's birthday is on April Fools day we don't really have to celebrate it!!! Don't you agree?! I found out that next year Jenessa will be at BYU. Larissa will be a sophmore in High School. Travis and Ty will be in the Middle school, Phil will be in the NEW intermediary school and Nate will be one lonely cowboy in the Midway Elementary school. How to keep track of it all. I need a nap just thinking about it. Better go for now. Nan

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...