Monday, April 21, 2014

Larissa - First Transfer Ever!!

Well folks I am leaving Lake Jackson, I got the call this morning and I am being transfered. So many emotions going through me right now I can even explain, serving here for the last six months has been incredible and I have grown to love the people here so much. Especially the Young women of this branch. They are absolutely incredible young women and I will miss them more then words can say. 
Sorry for not writing last week, we finally got to go to the temple:) Oh happy day! it was very much needed and so wonderful to finally after 5 months go to the house of the Lord and feel of his love and recieve revelation and help from on high. I love the temple and I am so blessed to have one I can go to in my mission. 
Well this last two weeks have been jam packed! seriously dont know where the times goes for all the things that we did and have to do. Well this last week one of our young women Cecilia Flores had her quienceniera! which is basically your becoming a women party and they go ALL OUT for those! She looks absolutely stunning and I was so happy we got to go and support her in that. We have been visiting alot of our recent converts this week making sure they are doing great and progressing. We have some amazing people in this branch, it is really incredible how much the Lord has blessed these people in there loves and also how they have blessed mine and my testimony. 
Oh funny story. So a women in our ward invited us to her daughters baby shower. They had a couple guessing games.... and me and hna. parra won ALL OF THEM!!! haha it was so funny! seriously we couldn't believe it cause I am horrible at those types of things. haha a lady at the table behind us shouted out once we won the last prize "its the Lord I'm telling you its the Lord!!" so funny, we were able to sing to her and pray for her and her baby! i was a very spiritual thing too so it was amazing. 

I know there are more stories that I forgot but I will try and remember and write them later:) I hope you all hada  wonderful Easter Sunday!
thanks for all the prayers, I feel the Love and strength from them everyday! 

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...