Monday, April 7, 2014

Larissa - MUCHISIMO BENDECIONES:) (abundant blessings)

Where to begin! Well General conference was AMAZING!! At least for the parts that I understood, I went to two sessions in English and two in spanish so the first session of conference... I will read later but the next two session in english were fantastic and then the last session I actually understood quite a bit so that was really good too:) It was amazing to hear the words of the prophet and his apostles and feel of that spirit and strength of their testimonies. Definitely recieved ALOT of revelation this weekend:) such a blessing!
We also had Jenny and Cecilias baptism:) it was so amazing the spirit was so strong there it was absolutely incredible! they are both so special and I am so happy I got the privieledge to  help them grow in the gospel! I love them both so much and cant wait to see how the Gospel can more help them in there lives! We are still teaching her son and hopefully soon her husband so they can be joined together as a family:) they are miracles and God has blessed them so much!
haha so our young women activity this week, we planned on making rainbow cupcakes for the baptism the next day. (rainbow cupcakes take wayyyy to long to make, dont do it. well its fun just kidding do it) but what happened was that some girls got it on their hands, then gave eachother high fives, then high fives in the face, then all over.... it turned into a HUGE cupcake fight! and because we had made ALOT of batter for all the cupcakes the girls had plenty of stuff to use. and they took it all around the church...(good thing we were the only ones there, so we could clean up and they never even knew about it) but oh my goodness it was crazy, the girls just started going crazy and before we knew it, everyone was covered in batter:) but the cupcakes we did make were absolutely delicious and yummy and pretty! the girls had a great time and they said they cant wait to come back next week.... but we will not be making cupcakes:) I love being a young women leader, these girls are all amazing and I love them so much.
the greatest part was that we didnt make the cupcakes we needed so me and Hna Parra woke up at 4 to make them the next day:) we were really happy the rest of the day as you could probly guess:) haha and they are the best cupcakes EVER!!!
This week was so great:) so many blessings I cant even count:) I love my mission and I love my savior, I have really this week especially grown closer to my savior and Heavenly Father!
I love this work and so blessed to be here:)
con amor.
Hermana Heckel

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...