Monday, June 9, 2014

Larissa - Lovely Week!!



My Address:
  
602 Eldridge Road
Sugarland Tx. 77478

This week was fantastic we got a couple new Elders and Hermana in our zone so we are all super excited and almost all of our leadership changed! so we are super excited to see all the changes that will happen with the new zone and district leader. 
Hna. Bonhard had a crazy week! ha we got a call on Thursday that for her last transfer in the mission she will be the SENIOR sister training leader!! so crazy! so we will have a lot more exchanges and a lot more fun experiences. I am excited that I get to help her out as much as I can and work with her. ha this will also prepare me for when I take over the area after she leaves this next transfer! :D ahhh that is so strange! we have a HUGE!! group of missionaries coming in this transfer and next (so ness I think you were right, probly will train) which I am totally stoked for:) it will be a fun experience. 
My Spanish is day and night better, I have no idea what happened but Heavenly Father definitely granted me some gifts of tongues. I have been able to understand and speak (not perfectly) but definitely better! 

I absolutely love my area! we are working a lot with the members and getting them really excited about missionary work and we have some of the best missionary members EVER!!! Oh awesome Member Wilson Garcia brings someone new to church every week! haha (always a girl) haha but its all good we are teaching two of his referrals so we are pleased:) he is a great missionary and loves talking to everyone about the gospel, it is apart of him and it is amazing to see how missionary work has blessed his life and really strengthened his testimony. 

This week we having been super blessed! we had an investigator (Luis) who is married to a member and we were teaching him for a while but we couldn't get a hold of him for a while and then he was super stressed about finding a new job and really was not feeling the spirit to meet with us. But we got a call from his wife (Mariana) to come and visit her. She told us that he found a new job and it was great hours pretty good pay and he doesn't work on SUNDAYS!!!!  Ahhh our prayers were answered and more. We were praying he would find a job so that we would have time to go teach him and Heavenly Father also blessed him with Sundays off so he can come to church. This was his second time at church this last Sunday and he loved it! It is so amazing how the lord blesses us. 

I decided this week that I am not going to be scared and I will talk with everyone and this week we have really seen so many blessings. not only with finding (cause that really was still not that good) but blessings in other areas! I love how when we do what the Lord asks he will bless us in the ways we need at the time and not necessarily in the ways we want. But he knows so, it all works out the way it needs to. I love this work so much and I am really starting to love this area.

Ha my bicycle is finally back to normal!  Well as normal as it can get but it is working properly and I couldn't be more please!  It is getting SUPER  hot and humid out now and it is only going to get worse! haha You step outside and you are already sweating! haha such a weird thing but we are getting used to it. haha and always remembering to bring water bottles! 

Oh we went over to a members house and she had a fiesta outfit from Mexico and tried it on:) haha I love her so much. We are being so blessed in this area and I have a feeling this next week is going to be fantastic! haha Lots of exchanges. Lots of bugs, Heat, and bike riding! I love being a missionary. (I am so grateful for Utah because we don't have Cockroaches!!!!!)  

haha I love being a missionary:) this week I am working on Obedience with my comp... we are pretty darn obedient but we both prayed and feel that is something we can work on especially with her being the Senior sister training leader! so excited to see what I can do better and receive more blessing and revelation! 

Con todo mi amor,
Hermana Heckel


No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...