Monday, February 16, 2015

Larissa - First week of the Transfer...Suprise!

Hola familia,

Como estan!! This week was absolutely crazy. I feel like we were all over the place. we had Sister Schumacher with us for a couple days at the beginning of the week to wait for her to get her new companion. It was so much fun. sister. Schumacher does not speak Spanish so not very talkative in our lessons:) but she was so funny, I love her so much! 
We went to transfer meeting with sister Schumacher as well, I love transfer meeting and I was really excited to go and feel the spirit hear some testimonies and a training from president and see where everyone is going. As I am sitting in my seat all content and cool, I see president signalling me and mouths "Can I talk to you after?" I said yes..... Oh no. Haha after transfer meeting I found president and he asked me to be the new Senior sister training leader. Haha Well there it is! it looks like I am following in my companionship footsteps! I am excited to serve the sisters and to have weekly studies with president:) lots of miles to keep track of but good thing we love to bike! 

This week was pretty rough in our area. but we are really excited to get things up and going and find those that are ready to hear the gospel. We have found a lot of creative ways of finding and we are excited to put them in practice. 

This valentines day was wonderful. We were able to go to the valentines day activities and our investigator Elvia came and we were so excited to see her with her family. I have never been so tempted to dance EVER!! those Hispanics know how to dance! so we left shortly after that:) but it  was fun that day to share the Love of Jesus Christ. 

Miracle. One day we had our member out with us Amanda. We ended up getting dropped by all of the investigators that we passed by and so we ended up not having any appointments. so we decided to go and talk to people at the laundry mat. We ended up talking to this lady Pam. Who turned out to be the sweetest lady ever! She ended up taking us out to dinner and then we were able to meet our waitress Kristy who really wanted missionaries to come by. All English speaking, but it is all Gods work right? :) it was awesome. God really loves us. 

I have been studying alot about Grace still especially in the talk "his Grace is sufficient" It is amazing I would suggest that everyone read it. 

Well until next week. I love you all:) 
Hermana Heckel. 

1. Hna. Hull has another baby:) family picture!! 
2. Amanda:) my valentine



No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...