Monday, February 9, 2015

Larissa - We are going to be together for our Birthdays!

Dear family and friends,

Lets just say for A LOT of reasons this week has been very emotional.... Probly one of the most emotional of my mission. 

So this week was transfers and let me tell you I have been a rollercoaster of emotions! First thing I found out that Hna.Allen was going home today. I was able to see her before she left but it broke my heart. Literally such a hard week. But I know that she needs to get home and feel better so we can have fun together when I get back. Two I thought that me and my comp were not going to get split up.... horrible. I never thought I would get as close to the people here as I have and I never thought that I would miss them so much. definitely cried multiple times for Hna. Allen and Hna. Anderson. But seeing Hermana Allen go and being able to talk to her I feel good now and me and Hna. Anderson will be together for our double birthdays. I am so excited for it. 

We also hard a huge birthday party for JR. Correa who was turning 4. All the parties here are Huge no matter who. If there is a party it is going to be big!! haha It is crazy:) I love it! 

This week we had a double exchange with sister Rhotan. and with Hna. Lister one right after another. It was so fun. Hna. Rhotan is so funny, We went over to a less active members home where they were making sea food... apparently it is better fresh so everything they were about to cook was ALIVE!!! it scared us so bad. haha but now we know the trick to good seafood:) Then with Hna. Lister we taught one of the most amazing first lessons ever. I love her so much. She is also going home this week with Hna. Allen and Hna. Groves...... GAHHHH it is so hard. I don't want anyone to change or leave.... but good thing most of them are from Utah:)

We had a miracle baptizm for our recent converts 8 year old daughter Eisha and it was amazing:) I was able to give the talk on Baptism (I have been called on alot lately to teach and speak) and it was so fun. We asked her right after church and she wanted to be baptized by a missionary that was about to leave and so we had about 2 hours to plan everything. But it was amazing! the spirit was so strong. 

Well sorry this is short this week. Transfers makes P-day super short:) but I love you all.

I have been studying alot about Grace lately:) it has been amazing! I love it! You all should study it:) His grace is sufficient "after all we can do". 

Love Hermana Heckel 

1. This is a small truck.... yeah texas:)
2. I fought our members pet goat:) haha meet SnowWhite.
3. some of our wonderful ward members;)
4. It's only a "see ya later" (still crying though) 




No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...