Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Larissa I ARRIVED!

Hi Family,
okay I am having a really hard time typing because it is a Spanish keyboard and it is so strange and all the buttons are in the wrong places( I am officially frustrated with this). :P
We made is safely to the MTC and let me tell you that was the funnest trip ever!! there were about 15 Hermanas and 20 Elderes. We all stuck together and got to know each other and what do you know one of the girls I was sitting next to on my way from Dallas is my Companion!! The flights were aweful i got sick on the decent every time without fail and i wanted to die. All the sister are amazing and fun!! there are two girls that flew with me that are going to my same mission!!!
I love it here so far! I'm sure I will be homesick soon but right now i am having so much fun!!
The MTC is beautiful!! 91 acres and it is amazing and the weather at least when we arrived was awesome!! We actually get the whole day to settle in today so that is nice and then we start off with everything tomorrow so i am so happy i get to speak english for the next little while.
Mexico is crazy!!! everything is bright colors and houses look like they are stacked on top of each other it is crazy. We are so blessed, Mexico is crazy and you can see all the poverty there and its really sad.
I am so happy to be here! It is literally incredible!! So excited to get to work and learn spanish..... oh and by the way I completely suck at spanish, I can't understand anything that anyone is saying and it is great so here we go with the clean slate!!
Miss and Love you all so much. XOXOXOX
So far I love being a missionary..... and now I am official cause they finally gave me my name tag!! boooyaaaaa!!! I feel great:) We will see if it lasts!!!
Love you and Ill talk to you soon
p.s. I have no idea when my p-day is yet, I will find out tomorrow
TTFN
Hermana Heckel

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...