Monday, February 17, 2014

Larissa, I LOVE ZONE CONFERENCE!!

This week was super busy and yet it doesn't feel like we got anything done... but it was fantastic, we had zone conference and it was seriously so amazingly incredibly good! I had so many questions answered and received so much revelation and it was so amazing! I have the most amazing mission President in the entire world! We have been focusing a lot on the First lesson and OYMing and it has been so terribly awkward and hard and great. So we had our final lesson this last zone conference and we taught one of the senior sister training leaders..... NAILED IT (In English) but it was still awesome and the spirit was great and now I just need to learn it in Spanish. 
We have taught a lot in English lately so my Spanish is not really improving, go figure it you don’t really use it you don’t get better and it starts to go away right, so this week we are really getting moving on it cause I need to learn cause I have a feeling I am going to talk again in church and I really need to work on my Spanish for that, cause that’s embarrassing love talking in front of people just fine just not quite yet in Spanish!

This week we found a few new people and have two new investigators who are pumped and basically ready for baptism :) so great to find those people who are prepared! 

It is starting to heat up and look beautiful and we are starting to run outside and I LOVE IT!! Finally I get some good exercise and it makes all the difference for your day! Hna. Parra doesn't want to run as far as me but we make it work! I am starting to really figure out how I can eat healthy too and it is fantastic! So things are looking up with all that! 

We don’t have terribly many investigators but that will change this week!  We are determined to get at least two more and we confirmed it with the Lord so it is going to happen :) I am so excited! We get to go to the temple sometime soon but not quite sure when hopefully we will figure that out soon before transfers! 

I have been doing a lot of studying on Faith and have been receiving pools of revelation, I love studying faith and am realizing more and more at how much we need to work every day to have strong faith and what exactly faith is. We were taught how to study in Zone conference and it was so amazing and I have learned how to learn go figure that is really important! I have learned more ways that I can show my faith and have already seen the difference it has made with me and the work. 

I am so very grateful for the opportunity to be on a mission. At zone conference we talked about our vision for the future and we talked about after our mission. Ha-ha I know it is far away for me but it is amazing how much my vision of my future has changed and become so much better! I love looking to the future and I love what I now see because of my standards that I have for myself and my new goals for the future! It is so exciting to see. 

Anyways back to the present. I love the missionary poem that ya’ll sent me! ha ha it is amazing how true that poem is a mission is a roller coaster of emotion and good times and bad! It’s crazy how fast it changes! I hope that one day it will start to level out just a little bit!

Well I love you all so much and I will talk more next week! 
Adios! 

Hermana Heckel 

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...