Monday, August 25, 2014

Larissa - Called to train!!



Hola como estan???

I got the call super late but Lastnight President Ashton called me to train:D I am a whole mess of emotions but mostly I am just so very humbled to be able to help the Lord with anything that he might need and to help another missionary. I am very sad to be losing la Hermana Scott though. I will miss her terebly. But I will do what the Lord wants and If this is his will then I will do it.

This week was the hottest it has been since I have been here. I bleive it hit 115 plus 80 somthing humidity..  know that the lord blesses us because I think if I were here for any other reason I would have melted already. haha but it is fun I still love being in a bike area and being able to talk to so many people. We found this wonderful family this week and we are so excited to go back and teach them. 
We had a miracle this week in our ward. We had over 200 people in sacrament meeting when normally we only have 146. We have seen so many blessings and miracles and I could not be more grateful for the Lords hand in this work. I love being a part of this work and being a tool in the Lords hand. This Gospel is so true and I encourage any of you that dont know that for assurity to ask your father in Heaven and to search the scriptures and he will reveal it unto you that this really is his restored Gospel and that we have all the keys to salvation and can recieve all these blessings based on our Obedience. 

This week repentence has been a big subject that we have been talking to alot of people about.I have become more and more greatful for the savior everyday of my mission especially for the opportunity to repent. I Love this gospel and the ability we have to be clean from all our wrongs that God remembereth them no more.
I love you all thank for all your love and support.
Hermana heckel

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...