Monday, September 8, 2014

Larissa - Sick Smiling Sisters and SMALL WORLD



People I LOVE!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYY
So first off  I have to share this picture first...... GUESS who!!! one of the members that we are visiting and that I absolutely love (Mariana) decided to take a trip to New York to see her mom and while she was on the subway she saw to missionaries and started talking to them and then my name was brought up and the missionary goes.... I Know who that Cute missionary is!!!!! Send her a picture and tell her I said Hello:) Well hello sister. Weyandt all the way from the big city of New York:) What a small world we live in! especially in the church!

Well this week was pretty crazy. We had a killer week on Labor day just out teaching people in the rain and sharing our message with everyone. We made a goal to teach anyone that could hear and we did it:) I love my comp. She is so willing to just put it all in there and work. but then I think she put a little too much into it because Wednesday night.... She got SUPER sick and we ended up being in our apartment till Saturday..... because I got sick on Friday, Not as bad but the medical adviser told us to stay in till we were all better because apparently it was contagious. I actually think hna. Hull had Appendicitis and so does the Dr. in our ward. But she was able to receive a blessing from Hno. Ramos (our ward mission leader) and started to get better. MIRACLE. haha We definitely had lots of bonding time and got to know each other really well so I am grateful for that part:) She was such a trooper, everyday she was so mad that she was still sick and just wanted to be better already! She was a great example of dedication and long suffering that is for sure.

Well because we didn't really go out we didn't have a lot of progress with our area except the wonderful tender mercy we had with Mariana (the member in the pictures) husband. He couldn't come to church cause we worked so late but came to the baptism and was able to see that and make a lot of friends in the ward and told us that he is excited for all the fiestas that we are having this weekend:) Oh how our heavenly Father loves us. That was so amazing, he is so prepared all he needs is to take that leap of faith into the Water :P We love him so much and Mariana and we cant wait till they can start to receive all the blessings that is gospel has to offer.

Well now that we are all better this week is going to be awesome:) we are so excited for all the miracles that is in store and to share the gospel with so many people this week.

I love being a missionary, I cant say it enough, this is the most amazing work. Even in the hardest of times there is no where that I would rather be. Having the opportunity to serve the lord is a blessing and I wish that everyone could know of this blessing and feel of the love that our heavenly Father has for each and every one of us. I think that is something that I have learned to love the most is being able to see people to way God sees us. We are all sons and Daughters of God and he loves us no matter where we are in life or what we do or what we have done. He loves us and that will never change.

I love my Heavenly Father so much for the abundant mercy he grants to all of his children, haha especially to me for all those things I need to better.

Love you all,
I hope that you all have a bless week and remember to
Pray and talk to your Heavenly Father everyday,
and Read you scriptures so maybe he can answer you back:)
Cause I know he will

Love Hna.  Heckel


SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL THIS WEEKEND! THATS RIGHT NUMBER 1 MOM'S HAVING A PARTY THIS WEEKEND!!! FOREVER 21!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MOM, LOVE YOU!





No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...