Monday, November 3, 2014

Larissa- So many MIRACLES! I LOVE THE SACRAMENT!!

Dear Family and Friends:) 

MANUEL IS GETTING BAPTIZED!! Yes one beer a week drinking Manuel decided to stop drinking and be baptized this sunday! we are so excited for him to take this step with his whole family and we have plans for them to go to the temple with his family:) AHHHH so amazing. He accepted the date the same way his wife did. haha we gave him the questions and he said yes!!! ahhhh we are super excited!!! 

So for P-day last week we had another Zone activities but Only the houston 8 district was there with us so we invented a game called "one Bounce" now we cant play any other game. its kinda like volleyball but you play off the walls and you get one bounce. let me tell ya.... it was crazy... and I thought I left my shoes at home so I was barefoot in the gym... let me tell yeah I was sore and had blistered feet... it was an adventure. BUT SO FUN.
We also had the trunk o treat this week! so weird that its not a very common thing here. Totally necessary because Texas can be a little dangerous. We invited our neighbor that lives with us and she loved it. and we are going to have the English missionaries start coming by. It was cool to see all the investigators that thought it was the coolest thing and said they would definitely come back next year and wanted to know more about the church:) Love it!! Our bishop and his family are the bumble bees

Cool fact: My bishops name is Obsipo Nesiosup his mom is from russia his dad is from Peru and he grew up half of his life in argentina and in the united states... so yes he speaks Spanish, Russian, and English perfectly and he is kind of a genius too! pretty legit. His daught can understand all three right now... no big:)  

So missionaries never get the heads up on anything... so when we woke up on sunday morning to the alarm clock of hna. Hull..... we were all ready and waiting for the sister to come pick us up and were getting a little frustrated at how late we were ganna be and I grab the phone to txt them and ask them where they are at...... then got even more frustrated that we could have slept in for ONE MORE HOUR!! I don't think I have laughed so hard. But we got personal study in before we went to church. That never happens! so blessing!! 

This week I found out a lot about the Peg-an religion thing... still confused but we met a girl that says she is peg-an and she taught us to crochet.... random right?? but hey we shared a wonderful message with her. so it was fun. 

We had alot of random teaching expierences that were super awesome. This week was really a crazy week cause we taught soooooo much and saw a huge change in our area. I know that this month is going to be awesome.

 I love my companion she is the best EVER!! The spanish is good basically understand everything and can speak alright! ANother miracle!! 

Well I love you all and hope you had a wonderful happy halloween. We got to go in early on halloween and study:) I loved it! 

Love.
Hermana Heckel 














No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...