Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Larissa- Moved and Progress

Hey everyone,

This week was pretty great:) we were able to go to the temple today and I loved it so much and I am so gratful that we have a temple so close that we can go too.
This last week we have been trying to get a hold of all our members and then we gotta another area of the ward so we have a little bit more work to do so that will be good. We don't have any investigators at the moment but we are praying for a miracle:) we know when we do all we can do we will be blessed in the way God knows we need. We are focusing a lot on the members anyways to help them grow and progress:) I love them already they are all amazing! 

We switched to an apartment that is in our area!! FINALLY!!! it is a very nice place out in Alvin Texas. haha we are so excited to finally be in our area instead of driving 20 miles everyday just to get into the area. Our apartment corrdinator is amazing! Thanks so much to Elder Nilson for everything he does for us. He even came with a trailer for all of our stuff... (my stuff) instead of making us jam pack it all in our car like last time. haha Elders had lived in the Kenton before we did so we had some cleaning work to do on the apartment before I felt truely comfortable. haha my cleaning bug definitely got worse since I have been here. But now we love it:) it is amazing and we love living there. 

Hna. Anderson is amazing. He Spanish is coming along amazing! she is so great and I am so grateful to have her as my lovely companion. 

We had zone conference this last week and we learned so much more about consecration and sacrifice. It was amazing. I learned I have a lot to work on and I am so excited to get moving:) I love this work so much. 
I love this Christmas season so much and I I love being able to teach people during this time. I have learned something on my mission that I will never forget. A representation of Christ is light. I always think of him every time i see Christmas lights now. it feels me so much with the spirit and I love it. I was able to see the Christmas devotional this last week. It was amazing! I love how much I have learned about my savior and how much I continue to learn and grow and become better all the time. Through him we can do all things. I love my savior. I know he lives and will come again. he loves all of us. His birth is a miracle and that is the true meaning of Christ+Mas.
I hope you all can find a gift that you can give to Christ this year. I am still praying about what mine should be:) Ill let you know when I figure out what it is. 

I love you all and thanks so much for all the love and support you give me. I am so blessed. 

Hermana Heckel. 

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...