Monday, March 10, 2014

Larissa - Feliz Cumpleanos!!

Well this last week I turned the big 21!! so weird, I had the greatest birthday ever!! We had a training with president that day so I got a real spiritual workout that day which was awesome, we also were able to have dinner with one of my favorite recent converts and then we had a activity "noche del hermanamiento" which is a night when we can invite our investigators over to a memebers home and members of the branch and we have a lesson and it also gives our investigators the opportunity to get to know the members of our branch so they can feel more comfortable in church. We watch the Joseph Smith Movie and all who know and well know I LOVE  the Joseph smith story and movie! it is really the best! so basically that was the best day EVER!!! (family thank you for the sugar free candy and the protein bars and the water flavor things, you know me so well:)
 
We have seen so many Miracles this week, we have been struggling to find and this week we have been blessed to find more and to have some very very amazing lessons with our investigators. We found two girls which was an absolute miracle how we found them. They were actually a referal from the English Angleton sister and we wanted to visit them soon but we didnt have the opportunity for about 2 days and when we came back the person that the hermanas told us would be ther had actually moved and a new family lived there! haha crazy right! they happened to be hispanic and they happened to be in need of some new spiritual knowledge!! WHAT!!! so crazy so we went and visited them again this last week and the daughters are absolutely beautiful and amazing and we shared the restoration with them and they LOVED it, the spirit was so strong and they said they definitely wanted to learn more:) We are so excited for the opportunity We have to teach them and that God has prepared them so well!
 
This week we recieved a special training on the Atonement and recieved some really deep doctrine (my favorite) and oh my goodness did I love it so much! The Atonement is so incredible and so amazing! I can not write everything I learned cause I would have to expound and I would be writing forever!! But it was so incredible to learn about!
 
This week one of our recent converts went to mexico and sunday morning text us and said "Hermanas we found church in mexico and we are going to sacrament today!" That was one of the best text messages EVER. They are doing so great and God is truely blessing them so much!
 
Well I made it through transfers and get to stay in my lovely area of Lake Jackson Tx. So happy I get to stay here and help these people progress! this next month we have about 5,000 people moving here to build and work in a new plant:) New memebers and new investigators here we come! God loves us:) we are so blessed and so excited.
 
I love you all so much and thanks for all the birthday wishes, letters, and gifts.
I have never been more blessed,
Muchisimo Amor,
Hermana Heckel

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...