Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Larissa......MUCH MUCH BETTER

This last week has been absolutely incredible!! I got to see my beautiful family all growing up into very good looking individuals!! So good to see you all and my grandma and uncles and aunt for a little bit and lets not forget my incredible sister! Christmas was great thanks for the gifts and all the candy.... I think you are trying to make me fat but at least I will be happy doing it:) I feel so blessed!!

This week was great! we committed one of our lovely investigators and baptism and she is going to be great. She gets a little nervous about church but she knows she needs to go so she is, what great faith! She is only 15 and is going to be one of the only active members in her family! she is so strong! 
We also were able to go to the Houston temple and do baptisms for the dead with 5 of our recent converts, it was such an incredible experience and they all brought there own names too so that made it all more special! The Houston temple is absolutely incredible, soooo beautiful and I was so blessed to have the opportunity to go. 
We are looking for new investigators this week so hopefully we will be able to accomplish our goal, this area is full of people who are ready to receive the gospel we just need to find them:)
My Spanish is coming along, I learn more everyday and I am learning to really understand, its not great and sometimes I really have no idea what is going on but I try not to let myself get discouraged and listen to the spirit and see what I need to say. The people here are great though and our tiny branch is going to grow so fast. We have a goal to make the branch a ward by the end of the year and that can totally happen! we are starting to work a lot with the members and having them be more active in helping the missionaries and being more active in the church and that will help out a lot. 

This week has been so much better and I am so blessed to be serving the Lord not alot of time to write but you can all feel free to write me 

#610
110 Lake Road,
Lake Jackson TX. 77566

Todo amor,
Hermana Heckel
 
                                                        Great street name......Midway!!!
 
Houston TX Temple. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...