Monday, March 2, 2015

Larissa - CRAZY!

Dear Family 

So this week has been crazy! we had zone meeting and MLC so it feels like the weeks are literally flying by! I can't believe it will be my birthday this week, Well I guess OUR birthday this week;D That is super crazy! I have been so busy it is crazy! 

MLC was wonderful! I am enjoying being edified so much every month! It has always helped me personally and in my area every time. God is so wonderful. haha It is amazing me how much more comfortable I am at roll plays now as well! haha now that is a miracle!! 

I also went on exchanges with Hna. Smith and I learned SOOOOOOOO much! she is so amazing I was so blessed to get to know her better and learn from her! she is amazing! and her spanish is incredible! 

I have seen so many miracles and so many answers to prayer in the last couple weeks though. God is really blessing us so much! We are starting a English class this next week and I am so excited! The work we feel is finally moving here in Alvin and we can not wait to really get it rolling.

This next weekend we are going to have a booth at the flee market in Pearland! I am so excited! It has been one of my dreams since I got here to preach to a large group of people:) I can't wait! I'll let you know how it goes. The missionaries did it a couple years ago and had a lot of success! 

so many exciting things happening!! sorry this is the shortest email in the whole world!! haha but gotta run:)

Love you all Hope to hear from you all soon!! Not much time left to write!! 

Hermana Heckel 

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...