Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Larissa - My last transfer will be in ALVIN!!!! with Hna. Anderson! :-)

Dear Loved ones:)
I am so happy to say that I did not get transfered this transfer and I will end my mission in Alvin:) So excited!! I love this area so much! and Hna. Anderson will also be staying with me and now she holds the record of the longest I have ever had a companion! We are so excited to see all the miracles this transfer!!
This week was a super busy week! I had a wonderful Exchange with Hna. Huntsman over in Kemah and it was super fun:) we biked for a couple hours and just like Galveston, Kemah is a tropical paradise so I was loving it. The people are also so nice and alot of people were outside because of spring break and such! After riding bikes for only a couple hours we got back in the car and drove to a recent converts home to give him a lesson. He was the cutest old man I have ever seen. His testimony was so strong and I loved teaching him:) then we went passed a couple more people that day and also a taco truck.... SO GOOD;) I loved serving with Hna. Huntsman and learning so much from her. I also left there with an intense sunburn:) just getting ready for summer I guess!!
I also got to go on a suprise exchange with another sister. Sister Jones. She is in an english area in a town called Rosenburg. haha it is interesting to see the difference between an english area and a spanish area. It was super fun to meet some of the members down there and get to know sister Jones better!! she is such a great example for everyone!! and also in there apartment is our missionary seal and it is HUGE! I signed it:) in the H of course!! now I am officially part of the legend! that things has been around since 2009!! super cool!!
both of those exchanges were back to back and let me tell you after words I missed hna. Anderson like crazy, my area and sleep haha but it was super fun!! 

We met this super awesome family this week;) we are so excited to start passing by then and teaching them!! 
We were also able to have a wonderful lesson with Elvia, Part member family. We were able to have a pretty bold lesson and we found out a lot of what is holding her back! it was amazing! the spirit was so strong and she really wants to know what church is true!! I love her so much:) her kids are my favorite!! ahhh I just love them!! 

We are so excited to see all the miracles God has in store for us this beautiful transfer:) so happy that I get to spend my last transfer in this wonderful place. 

Heavenly Father is blessings us so much! I have really never felt his love so close. This area has grown so much since we first opened it back in November and we know that it is only through the merits and grace of Heavenly Father that we are able to do this! I love my Heavenly Father and I know he loves each and every one of us! I know this church is true with all my heart and I love it so much! 

Have a wonderful week ya'll:) Talk to ya lata!! 
Hermana Heckel! 








1. sometimes we have to study in the car... comfortable!! 
2. I am a legend! coool!! 
3. SUper COOL!!!
4.Me and my cute comp:) together for another transfer:) 

No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...