Monday, March 30, 2015

Travis - Bet you didn't think I could do it?

Well, this week has been by far one of the greater weeks of my mission. We have spent a ton of time biking around from each lesson and trying to meet as many member as we can. This ward is crazy cool and super nice, they take care of their missions and work really hard with us to make sure we see sucess. Also this week the new Easter movie has come out, please check it out and share it on Facebook! And share the old one too! Their both fantastic! 

I am still alive eating well and guess what?? I built that bike! It's not a million dollar bike but all the parts I need function so ha. Now it is working great! Enjoying the sun! I'm cutting it short so I can hear how your weeks have gone! Love you! 

Elder Heckel 

P.S all the pieces are from scrap bikes and or donations by people. 


The Photos below are all from a member who was so kind to send them to us!! We love our Elder Heckel...Others apparently do too! Tehe! :-) 










No comments:

Travis - Easter Week!!!!

Hello Everyone! So this has been a fantastic week. We had a lot of stuff for this Easter time that has made it all the more fun. So we had a...